AVODART is a synthetic 4-azasteroid compound which is a exclusive inhibitor of both the type 1 and type 2 isoforms of steroid five alpha reductase, an intracellular enzyme that turns testosterone to DHT.
AVODART (dutasteride) Soft Gelatin Capsules are suggested for the treatments for symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in males with an increased prostate to:
• recover symptoms,
• decrease the danger of serious urinary retention (AUR), and
• lessen the danger of the requirement for BPH-related surgery.
Avodart (Dutasteride) – Side Effects and Adverse Reactions
Clinical Trials Experience
For the reason that clinical trials are carried out under extensively different problems, adverse reaction rates noticed in the clinical trials of a medicine cannot be directly compared to rates in the clinical trial of another medicine and might not reflect the rates noticed in practice.
From clinical trials with AVODART as monotherapy or combined with tamsulosin:
• The most typical side-effects reported in subjects receiving AVODART were impotence, reduced libido, breast disorders ( such as breast enlargement and problems ) , and ejaculation problems . The most popular side-effects reported in subjects receiving combination treatment ( AVODART plus tamsulosin ) were impotence , reduced libido , breast disorders ( such as breast enlargement and problems ) , ejaculation problems , and dizziness. Ejaculation issues occurred significantly more in subjects receiving combination treatment (11%) compared to those receiving AVODART (2%) or tamsulosin (4%) as monotherapy.
• Study abstaining because of side-effects occurred in 4% of subjects receiving AVODART, and 3% of subjects receiving placebo in placebo-controlled trials with AVODART. The most typical adverse reaction resulting in study abstaining was impotence (1%).
• In the clinical trial assessing the combination therapy, research withdrawal because of side-effects occurred in 6% of subjects receiving combination treatment (AVODART plus tamsulosin) and 4% of subjects receiving AVODART or tamsulosin as monotherapy. The most popular adverse reaction in most therapy arms resulting in study withdrawal was erectile medical disorder (1% to 1 .5%)
Avodart (Dutasteride) – Indications and Dosage
INDICATIONS AND USAGE
AVODART (dutasteride) Soft Gelatin Pills are mentioned for the therapy of symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in males with a swollen prostate to :
• improve symptoms,
• decrease the danger of acute urinary retention (AUR), and
• decrease the danger of the requirement for BPH-related surgical treatment.
DOSAGE AND direction
The capsules ought to be taken whole rather than chewed or opened, as contact with the capsule contents can lead to irritation of the oropharyngeal mucosa. AVODART might be prescribed with or without meals.
The suggested dose of AVODART is 1 capsule (0 .5 mg) taken once every day.
Combination with Alpha Adrenergic Antagonist
The suggested dose of AVODART is 1 capsule (0 .5 mg) taken once every day and tamsulosin 0 .4 mg taken once a day.
DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
0.5-mg, opaque, dull yellow, gelatin capsules printed with “GX CE2” in red ink on single side.
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
AVODART Very soft Gelatin Capsules 0 .5 mg are oblong , opaque , dull yellow , gelatin capsules printed with “GX CE2” with red edible ink to the side packed in
More Recent Articles:
- Buying Cialis in Mexico is very easy as long as you will visit our online pharmacy now!
- Purchase Viagra from Canada to Cope with the impacts of Overheating.
- Cialis 10mg daily and some words about its ratio and how to mix it with alcohol.
- US Viagra Online is on Guard of Testosterone Level and Male Health.
- How to get Cialis prescription online and some words about Cialis and its story.