Avelox (Moxifloxacin HCL)
What is Avelox?
Avelox (moxifloxacin) is an antibiotic in a collection of drugs known as fluoroquinolones (flor-o-KWIN-o-lones). Moxifloxacin fights bacteria in our body.
Avelox is utilized to treat several types of bacterial infections on the skin, sinuses, lungs, or stomach. Additionally it is used to treat and stop plague.
Avelox could also be used for reasons not detailed within this treatment guide.
You might not have the ability to use Avelox in case you have a muscle disorder. Inform a medical expert in case you have a history of myasthenia gravis.
Avelox might cause swelling or tearing of a tendon (the fiber that links bones to muscles in our body), particularly in the Achilles’ tendon of the heel.
Slideshow: The Shocking Fact About Antibiotic Resistance
Avoid Avelox and call a medical expert right away in case you have sudden pain, swelling, bruising, tenderness, stiffness, or movement issues in any of your joints, particularly in your ankle. Rest the joint until you finally receive treatments or instructions.
Before using this medication
You will not make use of Avelox in case you are allergic to moxifloxacin or other fluoroquinolones (ciprofloxacin, gemifloxacin, ofloxacin, norfloxacin, and others).
You might not be able to make use of Avelox in case you have a muscle disorder. Inform a medical expert in case you have a history of myasthenia gravis.
Avelox Side Effects
Additionally to its needed effects, certain side effects might be due to moxifloxacin (the active ingredient in the Avelox). In cases where any one of these side effects do occur, they will need medical attention.
You ought to seek advice from your doctor quickly in case any one of these side effects occur while taking moxifloxacin:
• Abdominal or stomach cramps
• abdominal or stomach problems
• black, tarry stools
• bleeding gums
• bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet
• blood in the urine or stools
• blurred vision
• bone pain
• burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, “pins and needles”, or tingling feelings
• chest pain
• clay-colored stools
• difficulty with swallowing
• dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness while waking up suddenly from a lying or relaxing position
A few of the side effects that will occur with moxifloxacin might not require medical attention. As the body adapts to the medicine during treatment these side effects might go away. Your health care specialist can also be in a position to inform you of methods to decrease or stop a few of these side effects. In case any one of the following side effects continue , are bothersome or if perhaps you have any kind of questions about them , seek advice from your health care expert
Avelox dosage information:
Avelox (moxifloxacin hydrochloride) tablet, film coated; injection, solution
Avelox ABC Pack (moxifloxacin hydrochloride) tablet, injection
Common dosage information for the active ingredient in the Avelox:
Moxifloxacin (oral tablet, intravenous solution)
Various other Avelox formulations:
Avelox Injection (moxifloxacin hydrochloride) injection, solution; tablet, film coated
Make sure you confirm that the drugs forms on the dosage document(s) above are relevant for the particular medication you are searching for.
More Recent Articles:
- How do I Get Viagra Without a Prescription to Cope with Depression.
- Viagra next Day Delivery USA and other Natural Products for male Potency.
- How to buy Cialis safely online – nothing can be easier with our online pharmacy aid!
- Costco Pharmacy Viagra Price whether it is worth Saying a Man with ED.
- Cialis 10mg daily and some words about its ratio and how to mix it with alcohol.
- Comprare Viagra Online and Make the Right Choice of ED Treatment.
- How to buy Real Viagra Online and other Male Problems Associated with Sex.